Taking inspiration from Dunluce Castle outside Portrush, Co.Antrim, the black and natural linen yarns used for this handmade shade echo the basalt cliff and stone at this most picturesque landmark.
The opaque liner is used for this shade allowing the texture of the handwoven linen to be shown to best effect.
The linen we use comes from one of the last working linen mills in Northern Ireland, if you would like a sample please get in touch with us
- Handmade from Handwoven Pure Irish Linen.
- Supplied with a black 25cm lamp base ( CE certified)
- Tall Drum lampshade - 15 cm Diameter .
- Our PVC liner has been tested by the Lighting Association and has passed the Glow Wire Test so you can be assured that your shade is fire retardant.
- A low energy Led bulb is recommended up to the equivalent of 40watt.
- Made to order in 7-10 days.
- Overall height :56cm ( 22")
Shipped in a double walled box to prevent damage.