The First Lamp in our Causeway Coastal Collection
Drawing inspiration from the colours and tones of the basalt stones and columns at NI's only World Heritage Site and translating this colour palette into a beautiful handmade lamp.
On a handmade oak base this lamp is beautifully finished with a lovingly crafted limited edition linen shade in shades of grey, taupe, natural and ivory.
Own one of our unique Irish Linen Table Lamps, the shades are created using a very special linen which has flax woven in... these are going fast, once this fabric is gone it cannot be reordered.
The unique texture of the shade really comes into its own once lit. To allow for the maximum effect these shades are made with a clear liner which allows more light to pass through.
The linen we use comes from one of the last working linen mills in Northern Ireland, if you would like a sample please get in touch with us here
Overall height : 70cm ( including shade)
- Handmade from Natural Pure Irish Linen.
- Supplied with a 35cm oak lamp base ( CE certified)
- Our PVC liner has been tested by the Lighting Association and has passed the Glow Wire Test so you can be assured that your shade is fire retardant.
- A low energy Led bulb is recommended up to the equivalent of 40watts.
- Matching Floor Lamps are also available... collection from The Designerie, Bushmills only....please contact us here
Delivery : Made to order in 7-10 days.
: Shipped in a double walled box to prevent damage.